The Pacific Coast Catalysis Society (PCCS) has elected CHE Professors Coleman Kronawitter and Ron Runnebaum to the positions of Co-Vice Chairs for 2017.
Kronawitter and Runnebaum will host the 2017 Annual Meeting of PCCS at UC Davis on Sept. 18, 2017.
PCCS is the West Coast chapter of the North American Catalysis Society. Founded in 1956 to promote and encourage the growth and development of the science of catalysis and those scientific disciplines ancillary thereto, the society:
- Provides educational services to members and other interested individuals,
- Organizes and participates in professional meetings of scientists
- Reports, discusses and exchanges information and viewpoints in the field of catalysis
- Serves as a central exchange for the several catalysis clubs concerning information on their activities
- Provides liaison with foreign catalysis societies, with the International Congress on Catalysis, and with other scientific organizations and individuals.
Congratulations to Professors Kronawitter and Runnebaum.