The UC Davis Biochemical Engineering & Chemical Engineering Undergraduate Programs
The objectives of our programs are:
- To educate students in the fundamentals of chemical engineering, balanced with the application of these principles to practical problems
- To train students as independent, critical thinkers who can also function effectively in teams
- To foster a sense of community, ethical responsibility and professionalism
- To prepare students for careers in industry, government, and academia
- To illustrate the necessity for continuing education and self-learning
- To help students to learn to communicate proficiently in written and oral form.