CHE logo

Graduate Student Forms

All forms and petitions should be completed by the student and with appropriate faculty signatures and returned to the Graduate Program Administrator’s Office in 3001B Ghausi Hall.  They will then be internally processed, copied for files, and forwarded on to their final destinations (Graduate Studies, Registrar, etc.) for approval.

Office of the University Registrar’s Forms

Personal data, transcript request, major/degree change, statement of legal residence, etc.

Graduate Studies Forms

Grade option change, request time extension, candidacy in abstentia, permission to drop petition etc.

Other useful forms: